Blue and silver-plated Remington-Elliott four barrelled derringer s/n 6150, manufactured circa 1863-1888 in obsolete .32 rimfire, with ring trigger and two-piece rosewood grips. Termed by Remington as their “New Repeating Pistol”, this four-shot stationary barrel cluster with revolving firing pin has 3 3/8 inch ribbed barrels. Blued barrel cluster and silver-plated frame.
The barrels are stamped “MANUFACTURED BY E. REMINGTON & SONS, ILION, N.Y.” on the left side and “ELLIOTT’S PATENTS MAY 29, 1860-OCT. 1, 1862” on the right side.
Very nice example with most of its original blue and silver-plating intact. Tight action, bright 9/10 bores and cased in a period re-partitioned box