A brace of 18 bore flintlock pistols by T.J. Mortimer, St James’s St., LONDON manufactured circa 1816-1823. Browned twist octagonal sighted barrels, four inched long, signed on the top flats ‘LONDON’. Lock-plate with makers name. Engraved breech tangs incorporating the back-sights and decorated with floral engraving. Figured walnut full stocks with finely chequered grip panels and trigger-guards decorated with pineapple finials. Original brass-tipped ramrods.